27th April 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in PhD Education?

What is the procedure to take admission in PhD Education? Can you please give me the step by step process which we need to followed to ensure to enroll in to the PhD course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
  2. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  4. Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure of PhD(Physical Education) in Desh Bhagat University? Syllabus and date of PhD entrance exam?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Education at C.S.J.M University, Kanpur?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  8. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  10. Where can I find research material for PhD in Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  13. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Special Education) in Avinashilingam University? Course structure and duration?
  17. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  18. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
28th April 2017, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in PhD Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to take admission in PhD Education? Can you please give me the step by step process which we need to followed to ensure to enroll in to the PhD course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Candidates with MA Education or Master of Education (M.Ed) or M.Ed Special Education with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible to do PhD in Education. Candidates can apply online for taking admission to the PhD in Education. Candidates are admitted to the course based on an entrance examination and interview conducted by the university. The PhD in Education is available in regular and part time. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SET/M.Phil in the relevant subject are exempted from the entrance examination conducted by the university. The PhD in Education is available in the following universities.

Amity Institute of Education - Official Website

Banasthali University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website
28th April 2017, 11:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in PhD Education?

In order to do Ph.D course in Education, you must have to compete Masters degree course in the same field from a recognised University.
You must have to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which you can take admission in different Colleges to study Ph.D course in Education.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?