12th June 2011, 11:51 PM
gowtham006

Details about the course offering in IIM related to food processing engineering? Tips for IIM preparation?

Hi., I m doing my UG 1st year in Tamil nadu Agricultural university, Coimbatore., I have taken Food Process Engineering.,, my course is concerned, if pg is completed, the value and job oppourtunities will be more., So can u pls give me the details about courses offered in IIM related to food processing engineering., And also i saw in net that , only 250 candidates are selected from 2,00,000 applicants.,. So the preparation must be very hard to get into IIM. so pls give some tips about the IIM enterance preparation !! I m longing for doing my pg in IIM .,.

12th November 2011, 01:19 AM
Beready

Default Re: Details about the course offering in IIM related to food processing engineering? Tips for IIM preparation?

friend,

you can get all details regarding admission from the IIMs official website .
but for getting admission into IIM you need to prepare for a very tough competition.
so good luck.
12th November 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the course offering in IIM related to food processing engineering? Tips for IIM preparation?

i am taking classes for iit can i also join iim ?
30th January 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowtham006 View Post
Hi., I m doing my UG 1st year in Tamil nadu Agricultural university, Coimbatore., I have taken Food Process Engineering.,, my course is concerned, if pg is completed, the value and job oppourtunities will be more., So can u pls give me the details about courses offered in IIM related to food processing engineering., And also i saw in net that , only 250 candidates are selected from 2,00,000 applicants.,. So the preparation must be very hard to get into IIM. so pls give some tips about the IIM enterance preparation !! I m longing for doing my pg in IIM .,.
Dear Gowtham,

I'am Varun +1 student and iam interested in doing Agricultural engineering,pls guide me about the course,about the future and details of the course.my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?