18th July 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Which course to pursue to make a career in nanomedicine/nanoscience?

I want to pursue nanomedicine/nanoscience. I have taken PCB with CS in 12th. Can you guide me as which course to take in UG and further what in PG to purse a good career with good scope in future?

20th July 2017, 11:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to pursue to make a career in nanomedicine/nanoscience?

There are several courses to pursue after successful completion of 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The best course as far as my best knowledge is concerned, you may go for

>> B.Tech in Nano Technology course.

After successful completion of B.Tech in Nano Technology course, you may pursue any of the below courses.

>> Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech in Nano Technology

>> M.Tech in Nano Technology

>> M.Tech in Nano Medical Sciences

>> M.Sc in Nano Science

>> M.Sc in Nano Technology

>> MS in Nano Science and Nano Technology

>> Ph.D in Nano Technology ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?