21st July 2017, 09:54 AM
Niranjan Neeru

Possibility to attend APECET counselling with one backlog in Diploma?

I am studying in Diploma with Electrical stream and have one backlog. I have got 1200 rank in APECET 2017. Can I attend the counselling with one backlog in Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years civil engineering ECET question papers?
  2. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  3. Last 10 years civil engineering ECET question papers?
  4. Possibility to study BTech for a candidate who has completed Diploma with a backlog around 4 years ago?
  5. Can I attend ICET counselling if waiting for supplementary result?
  6. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  7. Getting admission in NIT with AIEEE AIR-29000? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  9. Eligibility to attend Spot Counselling for a candidate who has secured admission in 3rd counselling of TS-EAMCET?
  10. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  11. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  12. Eligibility to attend an interview in Infosys for BTech final semester student who had a backlog? -- [New]
  13. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
  14. Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Counselling at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.A.(Psychology) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  16. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  18. Am I eligible to attend GATE examination if I have 1 backlog?
30th July 2017, 07:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to attend APECET counselling with one backlog in Diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to attend APECET counselling even if you have one backlog in Diploma course. Candidates who have appeared, qualified and secured good rank in APECET examination are eligible to participate in the counselling process. Based on your APECET examination rank, you will be offered admission in a particular college for pursuing your higher studies.
12th September 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to attend APECET counselling with one backlog in Diploma?

I have 4 backlogs but I got ts ecet rank 450 so can I join in counselling
5th October 2020, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have one backlog, can I attend ao ecet councelling
1st November 2020, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I have 3 backlog subjects, whether I have eligibility to attend e set counseling sir
3rd November 2020, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I Have 2 backlogs and I got AP ECET rank 1600.
so, can I eligible for counselling.
26th May 2022, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I have 4 backlogs in dipoma
Can i eligible for btech course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?