31st July 2018, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend an interview in Infosys for BTech final semester student who had a backlog?

Hi friends, I had a backlog in 2nd semester of BTech. I want to join Infosys as I am in my final semester now. So, I am eligible to attend an Internship if had an backlog? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  2. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  3. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  7. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  8. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to attend Infosys on campus interview?
  11. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  12. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  13. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  14. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  15. Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?
  16. Which are the Training programs available for BTech Electrical student who has backlog? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  18. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for MCA student with 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 71% in BCA?
13th September 2018, 01:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend an interview in Infosys for BTech final semester student who had a backlog?

If you have any active backlog in B.Tech, then you won't be able to attend Interview of Infosys.

Even college placement authorities won't allow you to sit for Infosys recruitment drive during On-campus placements.

So, better you clear the active backlogs as soon as possible. Also, there is 65% criteria for appearing in Infosys placements.

That means, you must have at least 65% in 10th, 12th and in graduation course to appear for Infosys drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?