28th April 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for correction of date of birth in 10th board certificate under SSLC?

I am facing a difficult problem in my certificates as I am doing my 1st year degree and my date of birth is more in 10th marks card. I gave 10th board exam under Secondary School Leaving Certificate. Is it possible to change the date of birth? If yes, then please tell the procedure to apply for correction.

25th May 2018, 09:16 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for correction of date of birth in 10th board certificate under SSLC?

Yes, you can change the date of birth in SSLC 10th class marks card.

The process for changing the DOB is mentioned below:

- Firstly visit the official website of SSLC board.
- Download the application form for changing/ correcting DOB.
- Fill the application form.
- Some of the portion should be filled by the principal/ headmaster of the your school & they need to write a covering letter regarding changing of DOB in 10th class marks card.
- You need to pay the fees through DD.
- You need to attach the challah to the application form.
- You also need to provide original birth certificate, original copy of challah and the cover letter from the principal/ head master.
- Submit all the documents & application form to the SSLC board.
26th May 2018, 07:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for correction of date of birth in 10th board certificate under SSLC?

Yes, you can change your DOB in 10th standard board examination certificate under SSLC. To change your DOB in SSLC certificate, you have to contact your school principal where you have pursued your 10th standard. You have to submit the proof of DOB along with the application form of correction of DOB in SSLC. You have to fill the application form, submit it and pay the specified fee. After receiving your application, your request will be forwarded to the main board and you will get new certificate with corrected DOB in 10-15 working days.
29th May 2021, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How can you correct DOB in all the education till Graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?