17th January 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I use correction fluid to erase an error on my first school leaving certificate?

I used correction fluid to make some corrections on my school leaving certificate can I use it like that or can I be issued with another original school leaving certificate? Can you please give me the right advice to follow? Thank you!

18th January 2018, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I use correction fluid to erase an error on my first school leaving certificate?

You can't use fluid on your own on any certificate, issued by any authority. You need to get it verified by the concerned authority, if you want correction in anything.

Just contact the concerned authority, if there is any mistake in the certificate and follow the proper procedure for correction.
14th August 2021, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I use correction fluid to erase an error on my first school leaving certificate?

can i use correcting fluid on my primarry sch6o certificate?
24th April 2022, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Please I finished frm my primary school 2013 but I when I was given it was 2015 please how can I correct it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?