20th August 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can a BDS do internship at BHU, Varanasi? Procedure to do internship?

I have done four years BDS course from Manipal University and now I want to apply for internship in BHU, Varanasi. Can I do internship at BHU? What is the procedure?

7th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a BDS do internship at BHU, Varanasi? Procedure to do internship?

I need To ask That Im completing four years of bds ...did im able of doing internship frm bhu??
12th April 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a BDS do internship at BHU, Varanasi? Procedure to do internship?

Is it possible to get internship at BHU dental college? I got my BDS final year from another college
14th August 2021, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my final year, please tell me about the procedure to get intership from BHU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?