20th July 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in companies while doing Metallurgical engineering in IIT BHU, Varanasi?

I am a pursuing metallurgical engineering at IIT BHU Varanasi, m just done with my second year and would like to know the procedure for applying for summer internship in the summer. need guidance.
it would be best if i get e mail or contact no. of someone from the company's H R Dept.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Internship in BHEL Bangalore after studying electrical engineering in IIT(BHU) Varanasi -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to become an Intern in Summer if I am a student of IT BHU Metallurgical Engineering? What is the procedure for application?
  3. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  4. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  5. Procedure to do Internship in NTPC for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  6. How can I apply for summer internship after completing 2nd year? I am a student of IIT BHU Varanasi
  7. List of companies offering summer internship in Hyderabad for Metallurgical and Materials Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Material and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  9. Which companies offer Summer Internship Programmes for B.Tech Metallurgical engineering 2nd year? -- [New]
  10. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  11. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for internship in SAIL? I am a student of IIT(BHU)
  13. List of companies which provides internship for third year Metallurgical student?
  14. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  15. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Materials and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  16. Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. In which college can I apply after completing diploma in mechanical with 80.44%?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for Integrated M.Tech in Material Science & Technology student?
29th July 2016, 01:23 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in companies while doing Metallurgical engineering in IIT BHU, Varanasi?

In order to opt for Internship program in various organizations while currently doing Metallurgical Engineering in IIT BHU, Varanasi, you need to get the application form from the respective company itself and fill up the application form by providing the required details asked for. If, however you do fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria, you will be granted admission in the prospective company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?