30th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to appear in UGC NET JRF exam for Computer Science & Application? What are the requirements for it?

I am Bachelor of Computer Science and Applications graduate and my age is 26 years old. I want to know can I appear in UGC NET JRF exam? What are the requirements for it?

3rd September 2017, 05:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to appear in UGC NET JRF exam for Computer Science & Application? What are the requirements for it?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in the UGC NET examination after the completion of your Graduation with Computer Application, you must complete your Masters degree in the same in order to appear in the examination.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Computer Application from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the UGC NET examination.
3rd September 2017, 10:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to appear in UGC NET JRF exam for Computer Science & Application? What are the requirements for it?

You need MCA degree to apply for NET JRF exam. Only BCA will not be enough to make you eligible for it. Even a B.Tech CSE or IT would have been enough for it.

Since, you have a BCA degree, you need to apply for admission in MCA degree course. Make sure you complete the degree on time because there is an upper age limit for NET JRF.
5th September 2017, 12:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Bachelor of Computer Science and Applications graduate and my age is 26 years old. I want to know can I appear in UGC NET JRF exam? What are the requirements for it?
No, you are not eligible for UGC NET exam for Computer Application.

The educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

There is no age criteria for UGC NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

Marks distribution for each papers of UGC NET exam:-

Section 1 - 100 marks(60 questions are there)
Section 2 - 100 marks(50 questions are there)
Section 3 - 150 marks(75 questions are there)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?