5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?

Sir, I have completed 12th and now want to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course. Send me list of colleges in West Bengal to study this course? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about Diploma in Critical Care Medicine? How much fees is required for it?
  3. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  4. List of best colleges to do diploma in Agriculture from West Bengal?
  5. List of institutes offering Diploma in Air Cargo Management in West Bengal? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Petroleum engineering course in West Bengal? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  7. List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?
  8. Fee structure and list of colleges for Diploma in Critical care?
  9. List of colleges in India offering telecommunication engineering through lateral entry
  10. How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal
  11. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  12. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  13. List of best MCA colleges or universities in West Bengal?
  14. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  15. List of AICTE approved Open Universities which offer Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management course in West Bengal?
  16. List of State Medical college in West Bengal providing Diploma in ECG Technician? Procedure of admission and total fees payable for it?
  17. List of colleges in Punjab providing PG Diploma in Brand Management and Retail Management? Total fees required for it?
  18. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
7th September 2017, 08:55 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed 12th and now want to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course. Send me list of colleges in West Bengal to study this course? Fees required for it?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for diploma course in critical care management after completing your 10+2, because minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in critical care management is B.Sc, Bachelors in nursing, GNM from government recognized institute.

>> So first complete your bachelors in relevant field to medical stream and then apply for diploma course in critical care management.

>> After bachelors degree duration od diploma in critical care management is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?