6th November 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best after 10th to get a job with high salary in future?

Which course is best after 10th to get a job with the high salary in future? Can you please let me know the options which are available which I can think of from now itself to achieve a goal in future. Awaiting to get your suggestions on this. Thank you!

7th November 2017, 08:19 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best after 10th to get a job with high salary in future?

Every profession has its own career and salary. The salary varies based on the qualification and your communication skills. If you have good qualification and communication skills then you can get good salary.

If you are interested in mathematics and can get good marks in mathematics then you can choose PCM and study engineering. Some other options after PCM are listed below:

- B.Tech
- Arts & humanities
- Architecture
- Merchant navy
- Pilot
- B.Sc
- National Defence Service
- Railway exam
- BBA

If you are interested in science stream then you can choose PCB subject and choose your career in MBBS. Some of the other fields after PCB sare listed below:

- MBBS
- BPT
- Bio medical science
- BVSc
- Pharmacy
- B.Sc
- BBA
- Nursing

If you are interested in commerce or finance related topics then choose Commerce stream and you can choose your career in Chartered accounting and finance field. Some of the other fields after commerce stream are listed below:

- B.Com
- CA
- Law
- BBA
- BE
- Journalism
- Bachelor of statistics
- Actuarial science
- C.M.A

Based on your interest you can choose your career. Any group you choose you need to put your 100% effort. So, that you can get high salary in any chosen career.
7th November 2017, 08:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best after 10th to get a job with high salary in future?

Some type of the courses provide the highest salary after class 10th:-

NDA

Navy

Air force

MBBS

BDS

B. Pharma

CA

CPT

ICWAI

BBA.
7th November 2017, 08:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Courses after 10th which you can join to make your future bright:

Firstly I would like to tell you that you must complete your 12th standard with the stream in which you have interest that can be science, commerce or Arts stream and after that you can join one of the given below courses to make your future bright.

Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training Centres.

Indian Army

Police Force

Indian Navy

Staff Selection Commission

Animation Courses.

Medical courses

Engineering Courses

Technical Courses
7th November 2017, 09:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

these are the best diploma courses which you can join after Matric to make your future best:

Architectural Assistantship.

Automobile Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Computer Engineering

Computer Science and Engineering

Electrical engineering

Electronics and Communication Engineering.
7th November 2017, 10:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

List of the courses after 10th to get a good job with high salary in future:-

After passing 10th standard you have to choose any one stream of your interest.

1- science stream:- Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology. There are sub divided into 2 group as:-

PCB group:-

After passing 12th standard from such group you will be having following courses options which can provide you a good salary.

MBBS

BDS

B Pharmacy

DMLT

BHMS etc.

PCM Group:-

Following will be the courses option after completing 12th standard:-

Engineering

NDA

Navy

Air Force

B.Pharma.

Commerce:-

Career option after completing 12th standard are:-

CA

CPT

ICWAI

BBA

NDA.
7th November 2017, 10:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

List of the courses after B.Sc to get a better job in future:-

Higher studies:-

MSc Mathematics

MSc Physics

MSC Computer

MSc Botany

MSc Zoology

MBA

MCA

B.Ed

Job Career:-

Bank PO and Clerk

SSC

Railway

NTPC

BHEL

FCI

IAS

IPS

UPSC.
29th December 2017, 11:22 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course is best after 10th to get a job with the high salary in future? Can you please let me know the options which are available which I can think of from now itself to achieve a goal in future. Awaiting to get your suggestions on this. Thank you!
After passing class 10th, I would suggest that you should opt to study science or Physics chemistry and mathematics in class 12th.

After completing the class 12th,, you can go for engineering .
Engineering done from good colleges help you to get very good jobs and also you get very good salary.

After class 12th you can also opt for below-
NDA
Fashion Studies at NIFT
CA
CS
13th June 2020, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10 class i m interested in computer science.how can i get admission and how much it cost
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?