6th December 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I join 3rd year of Diploma after clearing my pending backlogs?

I joined in 3 years diploma engineering in the year 2009 out of which I have completed 2 years but have backlogs in 3rd 4th 5th semesters. So, now 2017 December can write exams to complete my backlog and join to final year. Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join Indian Armed Forces on clearing all backlogs?
  2. Am i eligible for NIPER after clearing my backlogs? I am studying BPharmacy 3rd year
  3. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  5. Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  6. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for internship or should I clear backlogs first?
  8. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  9. Eligibility to get Lateral BTech Civil admission in AKTU, Lucknow through UPSEE? -- [New]
  10. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  11. Am I eligible to do MS from good colleges after clearing B.Tech with 17 backlogs?
  12. Need guidance for clearing arrears in Engineering course?
  13. Will I face any difficulty in Campus recruitment after clearing backlogs?
  14. Can a final year student with backlogs pending apply for the CAT entrance examination?
  15. Is it possible for me to do higher studies if I completed graduation with backlogs but cleared all?
  16. Am I eligible to apply in Mu Sigma On-Campus Drive while having 2 pending backlogs being an Integrated M.Tech student?
  17. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  18. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
6th December 2017, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join 3rd year of Diploma after clearing my pending backlogs?

Sorry, to say that you can't join in 3rd year of Diploma course now after completion of your Diploma second year in 2009. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. For Diploma course, the minimum duration is three years and the maximum duration is six years. Since, the maximum duration of Diploma course from the date you have taken admission is completed, you are not eligible to join in 3rd year of Diploma course.
7th December 2017, 11:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to say that you cannot continue your left over studies at this instant as there is no such provision for it.
You cannot apply for backlog papers at this instant after six years.
So, if you want to pursue the Diploma course, you must have to take admission from the very first year of the said course.
8th December 2017, 03:31 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

With regret I have to inform you that it is quite not possible to join in 3rd year of Diploma course after a gap of 8 years (from 2009 to 2017). The maximum duration permitted to complete diploma course is 6 years but in your case you already have exhausted the maximum limit of years, so you are not eligible to continue the diploma course which you have left (probably in 2011).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?