23rd December 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS from good colleges after clearing B.Tech with 17 backlogs?

I am detained in B.Tech 3rd year with 17 backlogs and if I clear my backlogs and complete my 4th year. Can I do ms in the good college? Will I get any visa problem when I apply for the colleges? Can you please provide me with the information soon? Thank you!

24th December 2017, 07:13 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS from good colleges after clearing B.Tech with 17 backlogs?

It will not create any problem if you clear all the backlogs with a good score. Doing MS is different thing. For this you need to give GRE Exam for the universities abroad. As per your score in GRE you will be granted scholarship and admission. But make it clear that before applying for GRE you must have cleared all the backlogs unless you can not do MS in any universities with backlog. The more the score of your B.tech, the more you will fetch good universities.
24th December 2017, 09:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS from good colleges after clearing B.Tech with 17 backlogs?

The most important requirement for pursuing Master of Science course from a top college or university is that you should not have any pending backlogs.

If you are able to clear all backlogs then there will be no issues in getting admission in MS course in foreign universities. There will be no problem in getting VISA on academic grounds for study in other countries.
24th December 2017, 09:52 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Yes MS pertaining college will not give approval letter if you have back logs , due to which you will not get Visa . Clear all backlogs and avail degree for getting admission easily.
25th December 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

It's not going to be a problem,if you clear the backlogs.The important thing is that you have to secure good score in GRE,TOFEL,ILETS.You can get good university with scholarship based on the score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?