23rd December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in GATE to avail GATE scholarship? How much amount I can get as scholarship?

I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and preparing for GATE exam. Please tell me marks required in GATE to avail GATE scholarship? How much amount I can get as scholarship?

16th January 2018, 04:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in GATE to avail GATE scholarship? How much amount I can get as scholarship?

You have to clear the cut off score to get the GATE qualified status for yourself. Once you are declared qualified, you just need to take admission in M.Tech to avail scholarship, which is around Rs. 12000 per month for 2 years.

Hence, there is no fixed score, which you have to get. Just make sure that you give your best according to the paper because score is calculated as percentile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?