13th January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in only 3 selected subjects to improve the marks?

Sir, I have passed class 12th exam in 2011, my percentage was 40. So, I want to give betterment again for 50 percentage. I want to give only 3 subject for betterment. So, you tell me that 3 subject marks will be added or not in the new mark sheet. Please reply.

13th January 2018, 06:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in only 3 selected subjects to improve the marks?

Yes, you can apply for Improvement examinations of only 3 subjects to improve your score. Improvement examinations are conducted for the candidates who have scored less marks in regular examinations and those who wish to improve their score. Since, you have passed your 12th standard in 2011 year, you are not eligible to apply for Improvement examinations at present.
14th January 2018, 03:03 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in only 3 selected subjects to improve the marks?

Yes, the marks will be added and you will get a new marksheet with the previous year marks and the current year marks. You do not need to worry about it, just prepare well for your examination and try to score as good as possible.

However, it will be mentioned that the result is for improvement examination, so in this way you will be carrying 2 marksheets.
14th January 2018, 05:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge improvement examination is for one or two subjects. More than two subjects are considered fail. If you want to improve your result then it will be better to reappear in all the papers. But in case if you want to write examinations of only three papers then also it is possible. You can go for any of these which are mentioned above.
14th January 2018, 07:23 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to inform you but you can not give improvement examination for only 3 subjects.

You have to write for every subjects which you had taken in 12th standard.

If you will clear this with more than 40% then you will get the new mark sheet with improved result.

And if you will failed to get Percentage more than 40% then you will not get any mark sheet for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?