25th February 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether Princeton University conducts entrance exam for admission in Master of Architecture program?

I want admission in Princeton University for study Master of Architecture. I am a B.Arch student. For admission in Princeton University, they take entrance exam? What entrance exam they take for Master of Architecture program?

4th March 2018, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Princeton University conducts entrance exam for admission in Master of Architecture program?

Most of the reputed universities abroad will consider your GRE score for admission in M.Arch course. Just make sure you have got an excellent score in it.

You will also need IELTS/TOEFL score for admission abroad. This score is for English proficiency and you just need a basic score in it.
5th March 2018, 07:34 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Whether Princeton University conducts entrance exam for admission in Master of Architecture program?

Basically the admission into Princeton university depends on :
-- SAT scores
-- GPA and
-- acceptance rate.
So, if you maintain all these three well then your chances for getting into the Princeton university will be good, if not you face some problems.
So, my suggestion is to maintian these with good scores along with the score in TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?