25th February 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Should I work as a Software Engineer in Cleartrip? Description of Cleartrip company?

I want to know about the company named Cleartrip. I have applied for an interview which will be going to schedule after 2 days. I have completed B.Tech in Information & Technology. So, working in this company is good for me?

7th March 2018, 08:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I work as a Software Engineer in Cleartrip? Description of Cleartrip company?

Yes, you may apply for this Cleartrip Software Engineer recruitment. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for this Cleartrip Software Engineer recruitment.

<> Candidates who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology are eligible to apply for this Software Engineer recruitment of Cleartrip.

<> In general, you must have a valid experience in Product Development. Make sure you familiarize with web technologies like CSS, JavaScript, AJAZ.etc.,

<> Yes, working with this company is good for Computer Science or Information Technology background candidates. You must have to be responsible for Maintenance of Cleartrip's product lines and its development.

<> Make sure you prepare very well for the recruitment and good at Oracle, C, C++, Ruby, Java, MySQL..etc.,

Click here to know more about Cleartrip Company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?