28th February 2018, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Railway exams without having the original Diploma certificate?

I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering but I have not received the main certificate yet. So, can I apply and start preparing for different sorts of Railway exam?

3rd March 2018, 08:41 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Railway exams without having the original Diploma certificate?

The eligibility criteria is that candidate must be diploma passed or even final year diploma candidates can apply for Railway Recruitment Board exams.

Certificate is necessary at last stage of RRB exams. You can start applying and preparing for different sorts of Railway examination without any doubt.
3rd March 2018, 11:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Railway exams without having the original Diploma certificate?

Yes you are eligible to apply.
At the time of applying there is no need of original certificate. You only have to mention all the details.
Original documents is necessary at the time of document verification.
So start preparation and writing exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?