4th March 2018, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed?

Hello friends, I am studying in class 8 of CBSE school in Dehradun. I want to join Sainik School in Dehradun in class 9. I would want to know when the form will be an issue? I also wanted to know that how can I get admission? Kindly advice me in a proper way.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed?
  2. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  4. Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?
  5. Cut off marks to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Kunjpura?
  6. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  7. Procedure of admission in Sainik School after passing class 9th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of All India Sainik School Entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?
  9. Does Sainik School conducts entrance exam for 9th standard admission? Previous year question papers of it?
  10. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Sainik school after completion of class 10th standard?
  12. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Sainik School, Punglwa? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to get admission in Army school after 9th standard?
  14. When the application form for admission in 9th standard will be distributed by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School belonging to Civilian family?
  16. Procedure to get my son admitted in Sainik School or Rashtriya military school
  17. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
30th March 2018, 02:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed?

First of all you should know that there is no any procedure of admission in class 9. Reason behind this is registration process.
In any school you will not be able to get admission after class 7.
In class 9 you have to go through a registration process that is why school does not allow to get admission in any way.
You have to continue from the same school in which you are studying recently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?