3rd March 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs?

Hello, I am giving Income Tax and maintaining file from last 11 years. I have my own small business. Now, I have taken education loan for my Daughter of Rs. 4 Lacs. I want to know that what amount of tax rebate i get due to this education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs?
  2. Maximum amount to be claimed for Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 400000?
  3. Chances to get rebate in Income Tax payment if taken education loan? How much amount I can get as rebate?
  4. Can I get Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 6.2 Lacs if working in CCL?
  5. Need information about Tax Rebate provided against Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 2.2 Lacs from United Bank of India?
  7. Is there any way of Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 305000?
  8. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  9. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  10. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  11. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  12. Between Principal and Interest amount on which I can claim Tax rebate on Education Loan?
  13. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my Education? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs without Income Tax Return?
  15. How can I claim Tax Rebate of my sister's education loan taken by my brother?
  16. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  17. Is there any way to save tax on interest against an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs?
  18. Can I claim tax rebate if education loan was taken by my father from Union Bank?
11th April 2018, 01:16 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Maximum amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs?

According to my knowledge, the banks will not provide you any rebate or concession against your tax in this education loan.

The bank will only provide you concession of 0.5% in interest rate just because the education loan is for the girl student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?