3rd March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mindtree off-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) last year passout?

Sir, Mindtree is scheduling interview for Software Engineer. I have completed my B.Tech in CSE from JNTU last year but haven’t worked anywhere so I am eligible for attending an interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Mindtree off-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) last year passout?
  2. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Interview for a candidate with 80% in 12th, 50% in 10th and 87% in B.E.?
  3. Total seats available for Engineer post through Mindtree Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Software Engineer interview? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  6. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Software Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many rounds are there in MindTree on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for interview?
  8. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Junior Engineer Interview?
  9. Eligibility to attend Veon Consulting off-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) last year passout?
  10. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in MindTree Junior Aptitude Test? Selection procedure in MindTree Interview?
  13. Procedure to apply for Mindtree off-campus drive? Where this interview will be conducted in Hyderabad?
  14. How many rounds are there in Mindtree Software Engineer off-campus drive? Chances of selection for experienced candidate?
  15. Date of Mindtree Off-Campus interview? Am I eligible for interview if havenÂ’t got informed?
  16. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview
  17. Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to attend Infosys on campus interview?
22nd March 2018, 09:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mindtree off-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) last year passout?

As per your request I have listed the eligibility to attend Mindtree off-campus interview below:

> You should have completed your 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree with minimum 65% marks from a recognized institute

> Candidate should not have backlogs at the time of applying

> The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 25 years

So, if you fulfill all the above conditions then you are eligible to apply.
22nd March 2018, 12:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mindtree off-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) last year passout?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech candidates:

Yes, you will be eligible to attend Mindtree off campus interview even if you have completed B.Tech in last year. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Mindtree off-campus recruitment.

>> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who have passed out their studies in 2016, 2017 and 2018 years are eligible to attend.

>> As you have successfully passed your Graduation last year, I can certainly say that you are eligible to attend Mindtree off-campus recruitment.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th Class, 12th Class and in Graduation in order to be eligible.
23rd March 2018, 11:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, Mindtree is scheduling interview for Software Engineer. I have completed my B.Tech in CSE from JNTU last year but haven’t worked anywhere so I am eligible for attending an interview?

Candidates with BE or BTech Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Information Technology with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for the Mindtree off-campus interview. Candidates should have scored at least 60% marks in 10th and 12th also. Candidates should not have any gaps in education and should have studied the course in full time mode only. Candidates are selected for Mindtree through written test, coding test, technical interview and HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?