3rd March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Mindtree off-campus drive? Where this interview will be conducted in Hyderabad?

Sir, I have heard that Mindtree is coming to Hyderabad for off-campus drive. I want to apply for interview kindly help me. Also I want to know where is the venue of interview Cognizant will schedule in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Total seats available for Engineer post through Mindtree Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?
  3. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  4. How many rounds are there in Mindtree Software Engineer off-campus drive? Chances of selection for experienced candidate?
  5. How many rounds are there in MindTree on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for interview?
  6. Procedure to apply for Cognizant off-campus drive? Where this interview will be conducted in Bhopal?
  7. Topics to prepare for GD round of Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineer recruitment?
  8. How many rounds are available in Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  9. Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?
  10. How can I register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  11. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  12. When Wipro will take Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  13. Can I attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment being an MCA fresher?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get Voice process job in Wipro with 43% in B.Com having completed from a Private University?
  16. Can I attend Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive with 72% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 71% in BCA?
  17. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Interview for a candidate with 80% in 12th, 50% in 10th and 87% in B.E.?
  18. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
9th April 2023, 06:12 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Mindtree off-campus drive? Where this interview will be conducted in Hyderabad?

Here are the steps to apply for Mindtree off-campus drive in Hyderabad:

• Check Mindtree careers website for updates on off-campus drives and interviews. They announce location, date, eligibility, openings, registration details on the careers page. Look for links like 'off-campus drives' or 'campus placements' to find a Hyderabad listing.
  • Fill the online registration form on the careers site with your details like name, qualifying exam, location, contact info, etc. There may be a registration fee for some off-campus drives.
  • Prepare well for the interviews based on the openings listed. Review concepts, prepare questions based on technical and HR interviews.
  • Carry necessary documents like transcripts, certificates, resume, ID proof, etc. on the day of your interview.
  • Reach the given venue address on time. Off-campus interviews usually start early, so get directions in advance to avoid delays.
  • Dress professionally, smile and shake hands to make a good first impression. Be confident and highlight your relevant strengths in the interviews.
Regarding Cognizant's interviews, I do not have the venue details as that information has not been listed on their careers site. You will have to:

• Check Cognizant careers website for Hyderabad openings, registration and interview details if they announce any off-campus drive.
  • Contact the HR/Recruitment team of Cognizant Hyderabad office for any queries on their selection schedule or process. You can search online for contact info.
  • Networks with friends/seniors from your college who have cleared Cognizant interviews to get some tips and gain insights into locations where interviews may be held.
  • Stay updated on local job portals and college notice boards as well. Information may get published here before the official announcement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?