6th April 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?

Respected Sir, can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of M.A.(Education) which is available in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology? I want to do this Master's degree from this institute so I want to know about the fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  3. How many MA(Education) seats are available in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  4. List of Colleges offering MA Geography under Delhi University for DU Entrance appeared candidates -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  6. List of top colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Optometry course? Course detail and total cost to study this course?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  9. Fee expenses of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) of Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  11. Fee expenses of MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute? -- [New]
  13. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  15. Fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  17. Fee expenses of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  18. Fee expenses of BTech program in Vellore Institute of Technology?
30th November 2018, 02:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?

** The fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology is Rs. 20,000.

** M.A. Education or Master of Arts in Education is a postgraduate course and the duration of this course is two years.

** In order to get admission in MA in education course, the applicants passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?