6th April 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?

I want to get admission in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts for Diploma course in Animation Film Making. Please tell me what is the procedure for getting admission? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?
  2. How many Diploma(Animation Film Making) seats are available in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?
  4. How to get admission in Film and Television Institute of India? Which type of courses are available there?
  5. What are the steps to follow to become a film director after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Fee structure for Diploma or Bachelor course in Direction
  7. Can I be eligible for DFTech after doing BSc(CS)
  8. List of government and private institutions to study Diploma in Editing & VFX course
  9. FX school, Mumbai - is it good for film making course? how are the placements at FX School?
  10. When the admission test of Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute for Film Direction course will be held? Detailed information and course fees?
  11. Possibility to join Film Industry for Master of Fine Arts(Music) candidate?
  12. Date of announcement of results of All India Secondary School Exams?
  13. Colleges in India for cinematography course with low fee structure and good facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Study material for Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata
  15. can a student with a B.Com.(hon) degree apply for FTII?
  16. How to study Diploma in Mass Communication course from government colleges? Fees and job opportunities after this course?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Acting in Kolkata Film and Television Institute? -- [New]
25th March 2023, 09:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?

The admission is based on the written examination followed by personal interview to study Diploma (Animation Film Making).

The admission procedure to study Diploma (Animation Film Making) is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?