27th May 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study Abroad?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for studying in Abroad. I would like to know that ICICI Bank will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Bank of Maharashtra offers an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study Abroad?
  2. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  3. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  5. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  6. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  8. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  9. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  12. List of Banks or Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  15. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  17. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
29th May 2018, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study Abroad?

Yes, the ICICI Bank offers an education loan of Rs. 18 lakhs for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. The maximum amount of education loan offered by ICICI Bank for studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs. To get an education loan of Rs. 20 lakhs, you should have to submit the collateral security documents equal to loan amount to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?