27th May 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Cost of IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment of this year. Can you please let me know what is the cost of the application form of this recruitment? Please let me know about the application cost fee asap. Thank you!

28th May 2018, 11:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment application?

Cost of IREL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment Application 2018:

I am very happy to say that, there is no application fee in order to apply for this IREL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018.

Application Fee - No Fee to be paid by the candidates.

Hence, if you meet the required eligibility criteria then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment without even paying any fee. The minimum qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks for Genera/ OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD reserved category candidates.

If may go through the below notification for more details of this IREL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018.

Click here for Detailed Information
31st May 2018, 02:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment application?

There is no application fee for Graduate Apprentice recruitment under IREL. IREL released notification for apprentice on 24th May and last date to apply for apprenticeship is within 15 days from date of notification.

You must be bachelor's degree in engineering holder and secure minimum of 60% marks in general category and 50% in reserved category. The age limit is 18-24 years. You can application with this application form .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?