10th June 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Is my brother eligible to complete his backlogs in Diploma Polytechnic after a break of 3 years?

My brother has 2 backlogs in Diploma 2nd year. As he was not interested to complete his backlogs he didn't appear for exams but now he is interested to complete those subjects after 3 years. So, my question is that is he eligible to write exams now?

19th June 2018, 12:42 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my brother eligible to complete his backlogs in Diploma Polytechnic after a break of 3 years?

Yes, this could be possible only if the affiliating body allows you to do so.

As per rules, backlogs must be cleared within a specific time otherwise the candidate is issued NFT (Not fit for Technical Education).

As the gap is huge i.e. 3 years, so you must contact to the institute from which you had completed your Diploma or concerning affiliation body for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?