28th February 2017, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to move to second year of diploma if I have 4 backlogs in first year diploma?

Can I get admission for second year diploma in mechanical engineering while my four subjects are in backlog at first year diploma? If am not eligible then what should I do to complete the diploma course on time? Can you please suggest me the best way?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to move to the second year of the course if I have 4 backlogs in civil engineering diploma course?
  2. Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?
  3. How to move to IT field after completion of diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Is it possible for me to move to 3rd year diploma after having 4 backlogs in 2nd year mechanical?
  5. Am I eligible to join BPO after completion of diploma course with backlogs?
  6. What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in software company after completion of diploma and B.E?
  8. Am I eligible to do Engineering after completion of diploma with 2 backlogs?
  9. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  10. Am I eligible for diploma examination after two backlogs? -- [New]
  11. Courses that I can do in 1 year period while having 2 backlogs in last year Civil Year Diploma?
  12. Am i eligible for NIFT after completing 1 year diploma course at IIFT?
  13. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?
  14. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in USA having 2 backlogs in EEE Diploma?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for BSNL junior engineering exam after having 2 backlogs in final year of diploma in computer science?
  16. Eligibility for NIFT after 1 year diploma in Fashion designing?
  17. Am I eligible for NIFT after completing 1 year diploma in IIFT? Is diploma of minimum 3 years compulsory?
  18. Is diploma considered to be full time if I have joined diploma course from second year?
1st March 2017, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to move to second year of diploma if I have 4 backlogs in first year diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue second year of Diploma course even if you have four backlogs in your first year of Diploma course. You can clear all your backlogs before completion of your Diploma course. So, you can pursue second year of Diploma course and clear your remaining backlogs before completion of your Diploma course.
1st March 2017, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to move to second year of diploma if I have 4 backlogs in first year diploma?

You can ask your college or university concerned about the rules for year back. Each university has their own rules and regulations for year back. There is no fixed rule.

Some universities don't have any year back system and you can clear your backlogs along with regular studies. Just need to have a look at rules of your university concerned.
2nd March 2017, 08:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to move to the second year of Diploma course. But you are required to clear all those pending backlogs by the time you complete your entire 3 year Diploma course. Then only you will be eligible to pursue Bachelor Degree after completion of Diploma course. So as far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to pursue 2nd year of Diploma course. But make sure you clear all pending backlogs by 3rd year Diploma to move forward in your studies. As concentrating in Backlog subjects as well as on current semester subjects is a tough task, I suggest you to concentrate very well on studies in order to clear all the pending as well as current subjects to make sure you clear all the subjects on time.
2nd March 2017, 12:54 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in the 2nd year of diploma if you are having 4 backlogs there are pointers which are provided by the board or university to the student to promote them in the next year if you earned successfully the minimum pointer, then you are eligible for the promotion, but on the same time you need to prepare for the backlog papers also as this is not good if you have extended the backlogs to the final years it will create a problem when you will go for an interview. Take coaching, prepare notes and do every possible thing to clear your backlogs before you appear for final year. This will help you to complete your diploma course on time.
2nd March 2017, 06:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to get promoted to second year of your Diploma course after having four backlogs in first year of your Diploma course but you must have to clear those backlogs in the upcoming respective year in order to complete your Diploma course successfully. Otherwise you may face different obstacles in the future.
10th July 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I am studying diploma 1st year Civil engineer and I have five backlogs... And I wrote supply exam... Now I am eligible or not for the 5th sem? To complete second year
15th August 2019, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

If I have 6 backs in 1st year from diploma. Can I be promoted to 2nd year??
13th August 2021, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to go to the sixth sem of i have 5 backs in 5th sem?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?