24th June 2018, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Food Science and Nutrition) for BSc(Agriculture) student?

Respected Sir, I am studying BSc in Agriculture course. After completing my BSc, I want to study MSc in Food Science and Nutrition. I would like to know that am I eligible to study this MSc course? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree course in Nutrition?
  2. What is the right choice for me after passing MSc in Food Processing and Nutrition Science
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Nutrition & Food Science) for 12th PCM candidate?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  5. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Nutrition for Agriculture Diploma student?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  7. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  8. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  9. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  10. Benefits of studying PhD in Nutritional Science for M.Sc (Nutrition and Food Science) student?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Sc (hons) in Nutrition?
  12. Eligibility to study BSc(Food and Nutrition) course for 12th Commerce candidate?
  13. Eligibility to apply for BSc(Human Nutrition) course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University? -- [New]
  14. How can I become a Dietician after passing 10th?
  15. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  18. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Food Science) in University of Leeds, UK for B.Sc(Nutrition) final year student?
27th June 2018, 12:44 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Food Science and Nutrition) for BSc(Agriculture) student?

M.Sc (Master of Science) in Food science & nutrition is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a bachelor's or graduation level degree in any related subjects like home science, nutrition, dietetics, food science, biology, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, clinical biochemistry, life sciences, biotechnology and BAMS from any recognized university.

Since you have studied B.Sc agriculture you are not eligible for studying M.Sc in food science & nutrition.
16th September 2020, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Food Science and Nutrition) for BSc(Agriculture) student?

Respected sir, I have done my graduation in Bsc Horticulture.. I have to do Msc in food and nutrition.... Do i eligible for taking particular course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?