13th April 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Food Science) in University of Leeds, UK for B.Sc(Nutrition) final year student?

Hello,
I am final year student B.Sc in Nutrition.
I want to do my M.Sc in Food Science from
University of Leeds, UK.
Kindly let me know the procedure for admission.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Lancaster University to study MBA being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  2. Procedure to study Master of Science program for MCA student?
  3. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  4. How may I get admission in Pune university for M.Sc course with science stream? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  6. List of colleges offering M.Tech course in New York or Maryland? What's the applying procedure? I'm final year student of B.Tech Computer Science
  7. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science?
  8. Admission procedure to study M.A. in Political Science at Delhi University for B.A.LLB student?
  9. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Procedure for admission in B.Ed Home Science? When does the admission start for B.Ed?
  11. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  12. What is the admission procedure for MSc and MSU ? I am a final year B.Pharma student
  13. Procedure required to take admission in GE? I am a final year student
  14. Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to study M.Sc in Astrophysics for B.Sc(Physics) final year student?
  16. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  17. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  18. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
20th April 2015, 03:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Food Science) in University of Leeds, UK for B.Sc(Nutrition) final year student?

To get admission in M.Sc(Food Science) in University of Leeds, candidate should hold a B.Sc degree. As a international student, you have to appear for IELTS/TOEFL/PTE exam to prove English proficiency and to apply for admission in M.Sc(Food Science) in University of Leeds.

Admission Requirements:-
1. Candidate should hold a B.Sc degree
2. IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in all components (or)

IBT TOEFL score (internet-based test) of at least 92 overall with at least 21 in listening, 21 in reading, 23 in speaking, and 22 in writing (or)

Pearson Test of English (PTE) academic score of 64 with at least 60 in all components

How to apply:-
You can apply for admission through online, by visiting following link
https://studentservices.leeds.ac.uk/...P_DispLoginNon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?