24th June 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for 9th standard admission in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?

Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala for 9th standard? I am looking for admission of my daughter in this school for 9th standard next year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission and tuition fees for 7th standard in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?
  2. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  3. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Good Shepherd International School?
  4. Whether Apollo Public School is a best school of Patiala?
  5. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  6. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  7. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  8. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Greenwood High School, Warangal for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  9. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  10. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  11. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  12. How to get admission in 9th standard of American International School, Chennai?
  13. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  14. Requirements for 9th standard admission in IDA Scudder School, Vellore?
  15. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? Timing of this school for 9th students?
  17. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Nirmala Convent School, Rajkot?
  18. List of CBSE schools offering 9th admission in Jabalpur -- [Most Discussed]
26th June 2018, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for 9th standard admission in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala for 9th standard? I am looking for admission of my daughter in this school for 9th standard next year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

Students from CBSE and ICSE schools are preferred for the admission in Bhupindra International Public School. The point of admission is primarily Nursery and Class XI. For 9th standard admission, students are taken according to the availability of seats. Students have to appear for the entrance test for the admission to study 9th standard in Bhupindra International Public School. The entrance test contains subjects like Mathematics, English and Science. Students can find the details in the school website link given Click Here
27th June 2018, 08:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for 9th standard admission in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?

Let me tell you that there is no any procedure to get admission in 9th standard.
The reason for this is registration procedures. Every student have to go through a registration process for 9th and 10th in 9th standard. That is why, your child is not allowed to change school in mid session of 9th or 10th standard after passing 8th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?