5th October 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 9th standard of American International School, Chennai?

I am studying in 8th standard and from 9th standard I want to join American International School of Chennai. Kindly tell me how can I get admission in 9th standard? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of environment is available in American International School, Chennai?
  2. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? Timing of this school for 9th students?
  3. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  4. How to get admission in 9th standard at Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Mylapore, Chennai?
  5. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  6. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  7. Possibility to get admission in 10th in any school of Chennai as a regular candidate if studied up to 9th in abroad?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  9. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission in Army school after 9th standard?
  11. How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  13. What is the school fees per annum to take admission for standard 9th?
  14. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th in a different school after completion of 9th standard?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  17. How can I change my school in mid of 9th standard in CBSE board?
  18. Can I get admission in CBSE school for 9th class when studied before in KV?
11th October 2016, 11:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 9th standard of American International School, Chennai?

In order to get admission in 9th standard in American International school, Chennai, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school itself and once after clearing the test you will be most eligible for admission in the particular school and then can continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?