27th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Atmospheric Sciences from Amity University, Gurgaon. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

1st July 2018, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Atmospheric Sciences from Amity University, Gurgaon. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Applicants should apply online for the admission to do a PhD Atmospheric Science and Technology in Amity University. They should apply either for January or July sessions in Amity University. Applicants are admitted to the PhD program on the basis of PhD Entrance Test (PET), Personal Interview, proposed research idea and academic records. The PhD Entrance Test is a computer based test and duration of the PET is one and half hour. Applicants can find the details in the Amity University website link given Click Here
3rd July 2018, 10:13 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Admission procedure to pursue PhD in Atmospheric Sciences, Amity University, Gurgaon:

The detailed admission process to pursue this PhD in Atmospheric Sciences, Amity University, Gurgaon is given below.

<> Generally application for admission into PhD at Amity University are accepted twice a year and they are for January and July Session.

<> You are required to fill up admission to and must be submitted ONLINE ONLY along with the required documents uploaded in the concerned given format.

<> If you are eligible, then you are required to appear in an entrance examination called PhD Entrance Test (PET) which is followed by an Interview.

Click here for Admission Procedure

Click here for PhD FAQ
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?