9th July 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Automobile Engineering. I want to do this PhD program from PES College of Engineering. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this institute? Please help me to know about this.

14th July 2022, 02:55 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering?

As, you qualified the entrance exam called CSIR NET to study PhD Automobile Engineering at PES College of Engineering.

To study PhD Automobile Engineering is, candidates who have done post graduate degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
18th July 2022, 04:05 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Automobile Engineering at PES College of Engineering,after qualifying the entrance exam called CSIR NET or it's equivalent.

The admission procedure to study PhD Automobile Engineering is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?