21st July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat

Hello Sir, can I know about the colleges where PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing course is available anywhere in Gujarat? I am interested to do this course so I am looking for the college. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Institute for CIPET, Raipur offers Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing students?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in CIPET, Raipur?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in CIPET, Raipur?
  4. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  5. Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing course in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering admission in Plastic Technology Diploma course through JEXPO
  7. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  8. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
  9. Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?
  10. Colleges offering admission in Diploma in Architecture at Gujarat?
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Textile Processing in India
  12. List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?
  13. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma Aeronautical course in Gujarat?
  15. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  16. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  17. Opportunities in MBA Operations Management course after completing B.E Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
24th July 2018, 09:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat

College in Gujarat offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat:

Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology,
Plot No. 630, Phase-IV,GIDC,Vatva
Vadodara, Gujarat.
24th July 2018, 11:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat

There is only one college in Gujarat where you can pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing:

Central Institute of plastics Engineering and Technology,
Plot No. 630, Phase-IV, GIDC, Vatva Vadodara,
Gujarat.
24th July 2018, 11:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat are given below.

=> Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology
Plot No.630, Phase - IV, GIDC, Vatva
Vadodara, Gujarat

=> Government Polytechnic
Ambawadi
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

=> Gujarat Technological University
Near Vishwakarma Government Engineering College Near Visat Three Roads, Visat - Gandhinagar Highway
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

=> Government Polytechnic - Valsad
P.O. Box No. 87, Kosamba Road
Valsad, Gujarat
25th July 2018, 12:31 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat:

There is only a college in Gujarat which provides "PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing" and the college is: "Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Ahmadabad, Gujarat"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?