5th December 2011, 09:14 PM
MALIK NABEEL

Is Electronics Engineering better or Telecommunication Engineering in Pakistan?

Electronics engineering is better or telecommunication engineering in Pakistan.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Electronics Engineering better or Telecommunication Engineering in Pakistan?
  2. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  4. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  6. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  7. Which one should I prefer among Electronics Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering to study in B.Tech?
  8. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  10. Can I do M.E in mechanical engineering after pursuing B.E in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  11. What courses can I do after passing 10th?
  12. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  13. Can I study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Possibility to study M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completion of B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)?
  15. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  16. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Detailed information about B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)?
  18. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
15th March 2016, 10:57 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Electronics Engineering better or Telecommunication Engineering in Pakistan?

Both branch is good and have their own value. If you are going for Electronics course then you will have to study about Electronics devices and there are a lot of practical subject.

But if you are going for telecommunication subject then you will have to study about communication process. Some of best example of telecommunication are Mobile communication, Satellite communication , Radar Communication.

The career growth is same in both field, There are s many chip designing companies like INTEL, Microsoft, Apple which hires only Electronics engineer, But when it communication related job,then Telecommunications will be preferred first.

Now in coming days there is no doubt that the scope of both filed will be increased. If you are master in any of field then you may get salary package 3 to 5 lakh as fresher. Hence the choice is yours only. You can choose any one them to make your career bright.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?