6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Advance Diploma in Business Administration admission in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?

Respected Sir, I want to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration from Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?
  2. How many Advance Diploma in Business Administration seats are available in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?
  3. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  6. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  7. How many Advance Diploma in Materials Management seats are available in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  8. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  9. Benefits of studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management?
  10. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  11. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  13. Which is the best government college for BCA and BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the job courses after B.A? I have completed B.A with 47%
  15. Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  17. Which are some good B.Schools in Bangalore that I can get after scoring 614 composite score?
  18. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
13th February 2023, 02:29 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Advance Diploma in Business Administration admission in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?

No, entrance exam is available to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration.

Candidates have to give the written examination to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?