26th June 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in AIIMS for doing MBBS after 12th? Eligibility criteria for it?

how to get admission in AIIMS for doing MBBS after 12th?i need complete information regarding eligibility and form.

30th June 2011, 01:01 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in AIIMS for doing MBBS after 12th? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hey,
to get into aims institute for mbbs you have to give entance exam conducted by aims.

eligibilty creteria for this exam is you 12 th class aggregate:
for general candidate:
pcb and english:minimum 60%
for reserve category:
pcb and english:minimum 50%

good luck
30th July 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in AIIMS for doing MBBS after 12th? Eligibility criteria for it?

Admission fees for MBBS in AIIMS and criteria?
16th October 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in aiims for mbbs course for the year 2012-13. what is the criteria.
16th October 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in mbbs course in aiims for the year 2012-13 what is the criteria
23rd December 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage in which I can get admission in AIIMS or in any other medical institution
26th January 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

what should i do for doing mbbs from aiims and which forms i have to fill up for the same? kindly answer with dates..
1st February 2012, 09:51 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get admission in AIIMS for doing MBBS after 12th?i need complete information regarding eligibility and form.
HI,
A.I.I.M.S entrance exam is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 60% marks.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 55% marks is require..
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!
8th April 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

what percentage in 12th need to join aims college
3rd May 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

how many students appear for the exam and what is the criteria for selection? in case if we do not get selected what other colleges can we try n?
14th July 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Below which rank I can study in an Aiims college in its entrance examination for MBBS.
22nd July 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the base of selection
17th August 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

guys i wanted to take admission in aiims which is my future dream and right now iam in 8 in nanded and want to join chowgule as superb students like sumit and shaddha had went to kem but i only want to go to aiims and thats it
2nd September 2012, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

if i paased 12th with 75% but not regularli, privateli.to kya mujhe aiiks main admission mil sakta hai.
14th January 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: How to get admission in AIIMS for doing MBBS after 12th? Eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what percentage in 12th need to join aims college
60% if u r general and for sc/st there is only 55% to get admission in dreamy AIMS
21st January 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

What should we do to cleat aims entrance test?
23rd March 2013, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

IF I HAVE COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUBJECT CAN I GET AIIMS AFTER CLEARING WRITTEN EXAM.
12th May 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING MY 12TH NOW.... WHAT IS PERCENTAGE THAT I HAVE TO SCORE IN MY 12TH.... AND WHAT R THE PROCEDURE TO JOIN IN YOUR REPUTED COLLEGE... I WISH TO JOIN THERE.. AND HOW I HAVE TO GET MY APPLICATION TO GET INTO YOUR COLLEGE....AND WHAT R THE QUALITIES I NEED...
5th December 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What I am do for qualify entrance exam of aims medical collage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?