1st July 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Benefits for SC category students?

Hello sir, my name is krishna i completed my diploma in electrical engineering during the year with 75%. Can i take aeronautic engineering degree? What are the benefits for sc category students?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  4. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  5. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  6. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  8. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  9. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  10. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  11. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  13. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  17. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
15th November 2011, 01:52 PM
Beready

Default Re: Can I get Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Benefits for SC category students?

hello friend,

yes,you can do it .
but before that you should to give the all india entrance test for that.
this would be the better for you .
good luck.
16th November 2011, 12:57 AM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Can I get Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Benefits for SC category students?

Hello krishna, As you are belongs to SC community, you will have benifits in all things like percentage, seats, fees structure, etc.
27th December 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get the proceduer for joining aeronatical engineering after my completion of diploma in eee
12th January 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

now i completed my diploma in electronics and communication engg.but after tis can i able to do B.Tech Mechanical engg. Pls tel me
25th February 2012, 03:42 PM
chandler8161

Friend, as you are doing Diploma in EEE, you should do graduation in EEE and not in any other branch of Engineering.

You should appear for Entrance Examination and get a good rank in that. So, that you can get in to Engineering College, directly in to Second Year of EEE.

You can do Aeronautical Engineering in M.Tech:

You can do Aeronautical Engineering in M.Tech. You can do M.Tech in any branch, irrespective of your branch in B.Tech.

You should appear for GATE, in order to do M.Tech. Based on the rank, you can opt one among IIT's and NIT along with other Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering.

Job Prospects:

You can get in to,
Defense.
Air India.
Public and Private Air Lines.
Sahara Air Lines.
Pilot and more Opportunities in abroad.
Remuneration:

You can expect minimum of Rs. 30,000 per month and increases after gaining experience.
List of Colleges:
Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology.
Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology.
Hindustan College of Engineering.
Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology.
Institute of Aviation Technology.
Institute of Information Technology and Management's Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy.
Mohamed Sathak Engineering College.
Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science.
All IIT's.
All NIT's.
Fees Structure:

You need to pay Rs. 30,000 per Year for Two Years for Post Graduation.

All The Best.
5th March 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Can i do BE Electrical engineering after completed Diploma in E&TC with 80% percent?
5th June 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I am finished my diploma in EEE engineering in this year my total mark percentage is 68.9%. now i what course want to do.which course is benefit for my life.
3rd April 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,I am Kiran,I completed Diploma in EEE with 86%.Present i am doing AMIE in EEE.
My Question is can i do Aeronautics in M.Tech after doing AMIE in EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?