21st July 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What type of job can I receive after passing electronics engineering degree course?

after passing electronic enginerrjng degree course what type of job i can receive.now i am final year student.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I receive a good job in multinational company after passing polytechnic engineering from Electronics
  2. What can I do after passing Vocational course in Electronics after 10th? Can I join BA/BSc or B.Com?
  3. How to get a job after passing BSc Electronics?
  4. Can I get a job in ISRO after B.E after passing degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. What type of jobs are available after qualifying IES examination? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  6. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  7. What type of job can electronics and telecommunication engineering get
  8. What is IES exam? How can I prepare for this IES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a job on the basis of B.E degree? I am interested in engineering job
  10. What type of preparation should be done after pursuing degree in B.Tech electronics
  11. What type of job can I get after completing BSc, B.Ed degree -- [New]
  12. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  13. What type of job can an engineering student get in Mining sector? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  15. What is the value of MSc Electronics Degree? Jobs related to my degree?
  16. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  17. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  18. Can I take CDAC entrance exam in final year of B.Tech.(ECE)?
28th August 2016, 03:07 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job can I receive after passing electronics engineering degree course?

You are eligible to get jobs in core sector or even you are eligible to get jobs in various other sector.

To get jobs in core sector in public sector you can appear for GATE, Railway and PSU'S.

But, you are also eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment in Banking, Railway, Staff Selection and Defence Service.

So, as per you aim and interest appear for examination and qualify in it for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?