3rd July 2011, 04:16 PM
princess monika

How to get a job of a lecturer in Delhi? I have done B.Tech ECE

i have done btech(ece) and i am pursuing mtech. can u pls tell me how can i get the job of a lectrurer in delhi, either in dce or any other engineering colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Lecturer job in Delhi University? I want to become a lecturer in Delhi University
  2. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  3. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which stream in M.Tech ECE can help me in becoming a Lecturer?
  5. Which is better option between GATE and CAT to crack?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  7. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  8. Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai? -- [New]
  9. List of the available government jobs in teaching field in Delhi for ECE graduate? I worked as a lecturer in engineering college in Indore and then I worked in private company
  10. How may I find a job in Delhi NCR region after graduating in ECE with overall 80% marks?
  11. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  12. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  13. Which is the famous coaching centre in Hyderbad for Junior Lecturer ECE
  14. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  15. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  16. How to get a job in India(Delhi) after completing B.Tech ECE?
  17. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  18. Which is the coaching centre for Junior Lecturer ECE? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive entrance exam
13th February 2012, 03:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job of a lecturer in Delhi? I have done B.Tech ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess monika View Post
i have done btech(ece) and i am pursuing mtech. can u pls tell me how can i get the job of a lectrurer in delhi, either in dce or any other engineering colleges?
As per the University Grant Commission, to be considered eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Universities and Colleges offering Engineering programs, you must complete your M.Tech and qualify the program with First Class.
Apart from it, you will also have to qualify National Eligibility Test in the subject of your relevant discipline. This test is conducted by University Grant Commission twice a year, in the month of June and December.
Once you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above, you'll be considered eligible for the post of Assistant Lecturer in Universities and Colleges, situated anywhere in India.
13th February 2012, 06:58 PM
ross4412
Member+

FIITJEE World School Project

Rarest opportunity for creative teaching/ education professionals to be part of FIITJEE World School for the academic year 2012-2013 and beyond.

FIIT JEE, a value-driven organization, with a focus on training and development, is in the process of establishing "FIIT JEE World Schools" across the country. The first of these schools is expected to become functional in the upcoming academic year in Bhopal, with many more following subsequently. The School will be a co-educational, day-cum-boarding facility with state-of-the-art infrastructure. It will be affiliated to CBSE/IB/IGCSE. These schools will promote creativity, originality and holistic development in an atmosphere of freedom, trust and openness. The school programmes will be inspired by the best researches in the field and would have an unfailing focus on skills and competencies rather than rote-learning. An early profiling of each learner will be undertaken to personalize instructional strategies and approaches to complement and supplement the child’s endowment.
Designation Teaching couples or Husband-wife team / Chief (Residential Set-up)
Job Description

FIIT JEE World School, Bhopal is looking for husband-wife teams passionate about teaching and being parent substitute for a small groups of resident children. Both the husband and wife or at least one of them should be able to accept a good load of teaching and lead and guide children of different age -groups that live closely together. They should bring the children together as if in a close-knit extended family in a non-threatening, enriching and enjoyable learning environment. Understanding children at a deep plane, providing them emotional / mentoring support and enjoying their company would be crucial. A love for children is therefore an absolute and uncompromising pre-requisite for this position. Experience in good residential schools following the house-parenting system would help, though not essential. Training and support shall be provided. Families that have in them a combination of teaching, mentoring, house-parenting and counselling competence are encouraged to apply. Excellent communication skills (English) are required. At least one hobby or extra-curricular interest (music, dance, theatre and art for example) would complement the position. Salaries are among the highest available in the field.

NOTE: Chief (Residential set-up) should be an experienced teacher who has had at least 5 years of house parenting experience in a good residential school. Families as described above are preferred but this is not a must.

Desired Profile

- Competent and energetic professionals open to learning and inspired by the possibilities of student-centric methodologies and the unlimited potentials of the child. They should be motivated to develop a unique teaching-learning culture based on a methodological frame- work driven by Multiple Intelligences, whole-brain integration, differentiated instruction and styles of learning; Should be a good human being with a positive mind-set and an unfailing love for learning; Deep understanding of the characteristics and the learning needs of the relevant age-group; Cross-disciplinary expertise and skills in fine arts (music, visual art, dance, sports & games, oratorical arts, dramatics etc) can be very useful. school may help;

- A degree or higher degree in the relevant subject, exposure to student-friendly methodologies in a new generation / international school (where learning is not driven just by marks or ranking); BEd / MEd or other recognized teaching qualification is generally required. A Masters Degree in the relevant subject could be useful though not essential and may help them to teach at higher levels if skills and competencies match. Overseas experience and familiarity with international curricula can weigh considerably in the selection process.

- A dynamic multi-faceted personality; Excellent communication Skills (verbal and non-verbal) and good subject knowledge are required.

Exposure to academic planning, teaching and student-friendly methodologies in a good, new-generation school; More than 3 years of experience is ideal though not required; Curriculum integration experience shall be valuable.

Experience 6 - 10 Years
Industry Type Education, Teaching, Training
Role Teacher/ Private Tutor
Functional Area Teaching, Education
Education UG - B.Ed - Education
PG - M.Ed - Education
Compensation: Best in the industry
Location Bhopal
26th April 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

where is center for NET in delhi?
20th January 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE(ECE) in 2012 with 8.2 GPA and presently pursuing MTECH (ECE) which is getting over by june 2014.Can i get a job in Delhi before june as a lecturer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?