13th May 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a lecturer if I have 49% in degree and 65% in MBA? Is there any other course which I can do to become a lecturer and earn 40k a month?

I would like to became lecturer in Management i have 49% in Degree and 65% in MBA can i became lecturer or is there any other course which i have to do to become lecturer where i want to earn 40k every month.

anupama

Related Questions:
3rd June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a lecturer if I have 49% in degree and 65% in MBA? Is there any other course which I can do to become a lecturer and earn 40k a month?

CAN I GOT LECTURER JOB AFTER MBA
20th July 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a lecturer if I have 49% in degree and 65% in MBA? Is there any other course which I can do to become a lecturer and earn 40k a month?

Hi, ]

I'm an MBA (HR) Post graduate (Distance Education). I'd like to appear for the NET exam. Will I be eligible to apply with 55% marks in MBA?
1st August 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I am Pursuing MBA. Can I become lecturer after mba or should I have any other degree for lecturer.
I also want to know Is there any university for distance learning through which Ican do MSC or MA in maths and statistics. I have done BBA and in higher secondary I had Maths.
15th September 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I want be a professor..right now I'm doing B.Sc I want to ask if I do the M.Sc from distance education then can I become professor..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?