6th July 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about the M.Sc(Biotechnology) in JNU? What's the future prospective for the same? I got selected in the same through CEEB exam

Sir,
i got selected at pondicherry university MSc biotechnology through JNU ceeb exam. i would like to know about the university and the program there?? how is the biotechnology department and what is its standing??? kindly help me as soon as possible..

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about JNU CEEB for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  2. Can I get admission in JNU Main campus after scoring 34 rank in JNU CEEB
  3. Is there any special eligibility available in JNU CEEB for SC candidates? Seats reservation for such candidates?
  4. When the notification of JNU CEEB for M.Sc(Biotechnology) will be released? Pattern of this examination? -- [New]
  5. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  6. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  7. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  8. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  9. How may I get details about ICWA course? What's the future prospective?
  10. What's the future prospective of Civil engineering?
  11. Solved question papers for IIT JAM Chemistry? I am a BSc 3rd year student
  12. How may I get details about Noida university(Greater noida)? Is it UGC recognized? What about it's future prospective?
  13. Why one should pursue M.Tech computer and system science information at JNU? Average package after this course and future scope of the course?
  14. Which branch is most preferred for better future prospective?
  15. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biochemistry from Kurukshetra University
  16. Which stream should i take for +1 for better future prospective?
  17. Syllabus of JNU Entrance Exam for Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?
15th May 2016, 12:45 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: How may I get details about the M.Sc(Biotechnology) in JNU? What's the future prospective for the same? I got selected in the same through CEEB exam

It's good that you are selected through JNU CEEB for M.Sc (Biotechnology). There are great career opportunities in biotechnology field after completion of your M.Sc (Biotechnology). There are numbers of sectors in which you can make your bright career.

Employment Areas After M.Sc (Biotechnology)
- Agriculture & Allied Industries
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Chemical Industries
- Food Processing Industries
- Research & Laboratories
- Media Houses (As a writer)
- Environment Sector
- Agro Industries

JNU CEEB 2016 Important Dates
- Registration Starts From : 8th February , 2016
- Closure of Registration : 10th March , 2016
- Available Admit cards : 29th April , 2016
- JNU CEEB Exam : 19th May , 2016
- Merit List Declaration : June , 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?