6th July 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do engineering after 12th? Is engineering difficult?

after 12th engineering eligibiyty. Every one telling me that engineering is so much difficult. I am in confusion whether to join or not

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  3. Can I do software engineering course after completion of graduation?
  4. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering course? I am studying 12th
  7. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
  8. Eligibility for NTPC Junior Engineer 2016? -- [New]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Genetic Engineering?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for NPTI after 12th to pursue engineering branch? Does NPTI offer its own CET entrance exam for engineering?
  11. Eligibility criteria for IT companies
  12. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  13. Criteria for Aerospace engineering? How much score is requi
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for technical education?
  15. Eligibility criteria to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course?
  16. Is Bhubaneshwar institute of technology approved?
  17. List of colleges offering M.E in Chemical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria for M.E?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
17th August 2011, 07:47 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Eligibility criteria to do engineering after 12th? Is engineering difficult?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after 12th engineering eligibiyty. Every one telling me that engineering is so much difficult. I am in confusion whether to join or not
It is very simple to understand about Engineering course and its required eligibility criteria.

Basically you have to complete your 12th in science stream. After completing that you have to attempt few entrance tests or single entrance test.
like AIEEE,IIT JEE,EAMCET,CUSAT,WBJEE etc.,

In 12th you have to get minimum of 50% this is not same everywhere each and every state follow different norms.

Don't believe in others words your life as a engineering student will be very amazing if you know how to manage things like your studies and your enjoyment.

I'll also say you that engineering is bit difficult than the normal degree courses.
but the days you will be as a engineering student are unforgettable through out your life I can bet on it because being an Engineering student I'm proud to say this word.

Do not depend on others they will tell as they wish its all according to their point of view so you need not to be bothered about that.

If you are really interested to do Engineering .You can get into it without any doubts all you need to do is get information about good colleges and also about your interested Course or stream then it will fetch you good feel while you are doing your engineering.

But Difficulty levels will be similar for those who will be carelessly do their academical studies .
If you are a studios person then Engineering will be the best option for you.

Take a best decision after thinking twice.

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
17th August 2011, 09:04 PM
simplebeauty

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do engineering after 12th? Is engineering difficult?

No, engineering is not as difficult as others say but for holding a degree you must do hard work.
Firstly, you should finish your 12th under science and practice for your entrance exams. Entrance exams depends on which college or university you want to proceed with.
Have faith in yourself and you will find a good collage for engineering study.
best of luck and hope you are satisfied with it!!!!
17th August 2011, 09:05 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do engineering after 12th? Is engineering difficult?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no dear engineering is not difficult it is just a study and if are interested in dion it you can do it with your full efforts makes it easy to do so you should do it.
17th August 2011, 09:20 PM
ASHWANI42092

Eligibility criteria for B.tec are as follows :-
1] A candidate should have science stream in 12 th class
2] A candidate should have physics , chemistry , maths as
the main subject .
3] A candidate should have atleast 50 % in PCM.
4] For B.Tech a candidate will have to appear engineering
exams such as IIT,AIEEE , state's CET etc .
5]After clearing the any of the above exam then a candidate
will have to appear in the counseling .In counseling a candidate
has to fill the choices of college as well as the branch and as per
their rank college will be alloted and after a candidate is eligible for the B.Tech .
Engineering is not difficult field .There is good scope in Engineering .
Engineering is evergreen field .If you study regularly then engineering
will be easy for you .If you will not study then definitely engineering
will become difficult for you .
Thank you .
Best of luck .
17th August 2011, 11:20 PM
Bullo

well...its a wrong perception that engg is tough. Yes, ofcourse its different from other degrees as its a technical stuff ..but i must say its very interesting..
So dont worry, if you have that interest and posess all eligibilty criterias then you can easily go for an engg course..
Here are the eligibility criterias:-

1) you must have PCM as your main subjects in 12th.
2) A minimum of 50% is required in 12th boards.
well...this is contrary as different colleges have different criterias..Like for BITSAT you should have minimum 80% in PCM , similarly for IIT - 60% aggregate in 12th is required, in WBJEE the criteria is 45% in PCM.
Also ,for reserved categories(SC,ST,OBC,PH) these rules vary..

SO accordingly you will have to see the criterias.
17th December 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for the reserved categories [particularly for SC]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?