24th May 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I do software engineering course after completion of graduation?

Can I do software engineering course after completion of graduation? Will that help me to get a job? Can someone please let me know what should I do after graduation? I have no idea now. Please provide some suggestions and guidance to get the job!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I opt for job or go for further studies after completion of my engineering in CSE?
  2. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  3. How to preapre for software companies in 1st year of Engineering? Expectation from a engineering fresher?
  4. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  5. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
  6. Good job after Software engineering from NIIT before graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  8. Which course to do from NIIT to become a Software Engineer?
  9. Job opportunities for B.Com(Computer Science) graduate in Hyderabad?
  10. List of Post Graduation courses that I can take up through GATE Exam after completion of Engineering?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a in any software company after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  13. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  14. Can Civil Engineers get jobs in IT sector?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics after completion of B.Tech in Software Engineering?
  16. Placement scope in IT branch? I am interested in computers
  17. Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence
  18. Can I take up any job after doing BSc in CS?
24th May 2015, 02:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do software engineering course after completion of graduation?

As you have not mentioned that in which field you have completed your graduation course in, it is however, quite difficult to tell you the future prospects of your own graduation.

However, it is advisable not to go for any graduation course again if for once you have completed your graduation on the contrary you should try to look for jobs in the various public and private sectors and I am sure you will find one.

But, if you still want to go for Software Engineering course, you can surely opt for it, provided you fulfil the criteria mentioned below;

General Eligibility Criteria for Indian students for Software Engineering Course:

> The candidate should be a Citizen of the country

> The candidate should be at least 18 years old or above.

> The maximum age should not exceed 23 years on the date of the exam

Academic Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineering Course:

> The candidate should have completed his 12th standard or higher secondary education.

> Also both Physics and Chemistry should be amongst the science subjects studied.

> The candidate should have studied Mathematics too as a subject.

> Some institutes also keep restrictions like those who have pursued English also as a subject should apply.

> The candidates are required for various entrance exams to secure admission.

> In many of the entrance exam it is a must that the candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in the above subjects. This varies from exam to exam.
24th May 2015, 02:10 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do software engineering course after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do software engineering course after completion of graduation? Will that help me to get a job? Can someone please let me know what should I do after graduation? I have no idea now. Please provide some suggestions and guidance to get the job!

Yeah you can surely do your Software engineering course right after completing your graduation. It will surely help you when applying for jobs as it gives extra credit when comparing to other candidates who appear for the interview.

If you are going to Software engineering as a bacheor degree, it is a 4 years course which offers you detailed knowledge on computer science and prepare them to analyze, design, develop and maintain software. Regarding the eligibility needed for the course it is only that you should have completed +2 from a recognzied school board with at least 50% aggregate.

If you complete this degree there are opportunities in becoming a Computer software engineer, Computer applications software engineer, Computer systems software engineer.
24th May 2015, 02:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is good to see that you are interested to become a Software Engineer after completing Graduation. Normally, those candidates who are aspiring to become a software Engineer, must complete B.Tech/B.E in Software Engineering or M.Tech/M.E in Software Engineering. Since, you didn't mention your Graduation Specialization, so, If you have completed B.Sc Computer Science or BCA then you can do B.Tech /B.E Software Engineering through lateral entry. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation in Commerce or Arts Stream are ineligible to apply for B.E or B.Tech in Software Engineering.

You must appear and qualify in the Lateral Entry entrance exam conducted by the respective university in order to get admission for B.Tech/B.E Software Engineering after Graduation. You can directly eligible to enroll for B.E 2nd year after complete Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?