7th July 2011, 07:45 PM
Sonu.kumar111

Benefit of doing MCA after BCA? Fee structure and Salary package after MCA?

What is the benefit of to do MCA After BCA? What is the fee structure for MCA. and what is the salary package after completed MCA.? So reply
thank you,

Related Questions:
10th July 2011, 02:43 AM
umashankar dhaker

Default Re: Benefit of doing MCA after BCA? Fee structure and Salary package after MCA?

what is the fee structureof mca? and what is the salary package after MCA ?
26th August 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefit of doing MCA after BCA? Fee structure and Salary package after MCA?

what is the semester fee of mca of jnu?
21st March 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the pacakage after mca
27th May 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i am bsc computer sience student in ty. I want admision in next year for mca in mumbai univercity . Pl suggest me procedure and fee structure
30th June 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I applied for mca admission of 2012. In the application askd dat caste code. bt there were not mentioned my caste code in dat brochure. i left dat column. bt i attached my community certificate photo copy. is any prblm for dat?
22nd July 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I go with MCA after completing B.com ???
27th November 2012, 06:27 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
1. Well MCA will give you more technical knowledge than BCA. You will have the knowledge in a more intricate way in MCA.
2. You will get jobs in a better scale. Sometimes MCA people are preferred more than engineering candidates.
3. You will have a master degree after doing MCA. BCA will be just a graduation degree.
4. The salary initially will be around Rs.15,000-Rs.17,000 for a fresher in MCA in IT sectors. After quite a few years, you will get quite an amount of raise and promotions and thus increased amount of salary. This salary can raise to even lakhs of rupees per month.
31st May 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bca and mca after 12th by commerce subject but i cannot choose maths in commerce
16th September 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

why to do mca after bca? what is the biggest benifit for mca? how many salary in mca and bca?
24th April 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

1.What are the subjects need to be kept in mind in 11 & 12 , if I want to take B.C.A as my course after class 12 ?
2.What amount of fees is needed in doing B.C.A ?
3.Do I will get job offers directly after my master degree ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?