10th July 2011, 05:57 PM
juhiprasad

Is there any advantage in doing extra courses for getting placement in IBM, TCS, Infosys etc? Do I require to do any courses?

sir,
i am an engg student (final yr) in comp sc. branch.
i would like to ask that is it necessary or does it have any advantage of doing extra courses for placement in ibm,tcs, infosys etc.
my subjects include c, c++, java, web technology, dbms, etc so do i require to do other courses? if yes then please suggest me a few courses that i should do.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?
  2. Will I get qualified for companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM after scoring 8.5 CGPA with 59.9% in 12th?
  3. What type of vocational courses and training is important for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student
  4. What is best for me after MCA?
  5. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  8. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS
  10. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  11. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  12. When will the Off-Campus Drives of TCS, IBM and Infosys will be held in Delhi for B.E. graduates? Procedure of registration? -- [New]
  13. Details about the future scope of DB2 and Websphere from IBM or CDAC courses? Is IBM better or CDAC?
  14. What is the criteria required to apply for TCS, WIPRO, IBM campus placement?
  15. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  16. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  17. Which course is better for a software job after having 6 years experience in electrical manufacturing field
  18. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
18th August 2011, 07:20 PM
pearlangel

Default Re: Is there any advantage in doing extra courses for getting placement in IBM, TCS, Infosys etc? Do I require to do any courses?

You have technical knowledge in your subjects. Now try to improve your personality skills like English speaking,confidence,posture,behaviour etc. These small things matter a lot. Try to improve your aptitude skills because 50% of your placement depend upon these factors.
all the best!!
1st October 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any advantage in doing extra courses for getting placement in IBM, TCS, Infosys etc? Do I require to do any courses?

i am in b.e.(c.s.e.) 2nd yr in annamalai universty.iscored 8.75 in my 1st yr.i m looking forward for training in m.n.c.
16th January 2012, 03:09 PM
mahesh jagap

sir,
i am an engg student (final yr) in comp sc. branch.
i would like to ask that is it necessary or does it have any advantage of doing extra courses for placement in ibm,tcs, infosys etc.
my subjects include c, c++, java, web technology, dbms, etc so do i require to do other courses? if yes then please suggest me a few courses that i should do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?