21st January 2011, 06:57 PM
divaks

Will I be eligible for any MBA colleges if I get backlogs in my ECE 8th Semester exam?

i am currently doing engineering in electronics and telecommunition.i am in 6th sem now.i want to ask that if i get any backlogs in my 8thsem exams,then will i be eligible to enter the mba college?please clear my doubt.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue MS degree in US? I am currently doing B.E ECE in Chennai, India
  2. Am I eligible for IBPS Exam being a candidate having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of CSE?
  3. Am I eligible to give IBPS Exam having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of my BE course?
  4. Can I fill forms for upcoming GATE Exam having completed B.Tech with backlogs?
  5. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  6. Am I eligible to take up IES exam while doing ECE?
  7. What are the companies that recruit people having CGPA above 6 and 1 backlog?
  8. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  9. Can I join if got Offer Letter through CTS Off-Campus Drive but having backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  10. Should I do any extra course to get job being a B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student?
  11. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  12. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  13. Can I get a government job after scoring 52% in ECE? I am a 8th semester student
  14. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  16. Eligibility for MBA in IIMs after B.Tech with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get admitted in IIPM for MBA program after having few backlogs in 7th semester?
  18. Am i eligible to write Ph.D. with arrear in 2nd semester of MBA?
17th March 2011, 12:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for any MBA colleges if I get backlogs in my ECE 8th Semester exam?

Surely you should not think in the negative. You must work hard towards not having any backlog. You will not be eligible for admission in MBA college with a backlog. So as far as possible ensure that you donot have any of them. You can appear for the entrance exams when you reach the final year.
16th June 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for any MBA colleges if I get backlogs in my ECE 8th Semester exam?

I have completed my MBA. I had backlog in one subject which already cleared, can i apply for lecturership in the mba college?
30th July 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to write mat exam in this febraury.. with my backlog in 1 subject.. m entering my 4th yr BE
24th June 2012, 10:53 PM
sumit911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible to write mat exam in this febraury.. with my backlog in 1 subject.. m entering my 4th yr BE
No Friend, you are ineligible for the MAT exam with your one backlog. You need to clear that first then only you will be eligible for the MAT Exam.
13th July 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i have 2 backlogs in 8th sem computer science engg. can i eligible for ibps bank exam?
12th July 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I have a backlog in power system protection in 8th sem, can i skip this compulsory paper and is there any future problem regarding it?
8th February 2021, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

IF I HAVE BACKLOGS IN BTECH 4 CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MBA IN DISTANCE EDUCTAION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?