13th July 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Training in ONGC pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech?

I am a student of b.tech 3rd year (CSE).I have got 75 precentage. how to apply for summer training in ongc.please tell [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training at ONGC, Dehradun?
  2. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  4. How to apply for summer training in ONGC in finance stream? I am pursuing PGDM from IMS Ghaziabad
  5. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun?
  6. Procedure to get selected for ONGC Summer training after completing 3rd year BE in EC?
  7. How to apply for Summer training in ONGC for 3rd year B.Tech (chemical engineering) student?
  8. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Details for summer training in ONGC Dehradun and eligibility criteria?
  11. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  13. How to apply for summer training while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  14. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  15. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  16. How to apply for training in HELP, ONGC and PWD? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
15th July 2011, 04:53 PM
digvijaygarg

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Training in ONGC pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech?

Summer internship if you are applying on your own is a tad difficult
The reason being all the work is contact based
If you have contacts in the company try to use those contacts and get your internship sanctioned
Because government work takes a lot of time to fructify
Establish contacts in the company and then approach
30th October 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Training in ONGC pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech?

form for winter training in ONGC?
21st February 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i m a regular student of B.E 6th sem. in civil engg. department....sir plz infoam to me how to apply for this SUMMER INTERNSHIP.
1st April 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i m surbhi sharma student of B.E. 6th sem in electrical department of college of technology and engineering, udaipur. sir please inform to me how to apply for this SUMMER INTERNSHIP at ONGC,Ahmedabad.
My email id is [email protected].
12th April 2012, 10:12 AM

[[email protected]]I am a student of b.tech 3rd year in electrical & electronics engg.. i want to summer training in ongc... so please sir tell me how to apply for summer training... i have to training.... thank you....

Ankit gupta
EEE(electrical & electronics engg.)
26th April 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Training in ONGC pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech?

[[email protected]]I am a student of b.tech 3rd year in electrical & electronics engg.. i want to summer training in ongc... so please sir tell me how to apply for summer training... i have to training.... thank you....

deepika shukla
(chemical eng.)

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-apply-summer-training-ongc-pursuing-my-3rd-year-b-tech-282237.html#ixzz1t9TnGzfv
20th May 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a student of B.tech 3rd year ECE,and i m selected for summer training starting frm 11th of june.But i m having my semester paper til 9th july.Its obvious that i cant leave my paper,bt i m quite eager to hav training from there.Is there any other option for me?
3rd August 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for ONGC winter summer internship???i am a 4th year compengg student
12th February 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am a student of B.tech 3rd year petroleum, and i m selected for summer training ,and i start for training in june 5 th .but sir tell me how to apply for summer tranning
because i have no other option for me
sir kindely request for you

amit kumar
petroleum eng
([email protected])
mo.no=07597730209
4th April 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam..
i m student of electrical and electronics.. requesting you to plz let me know how to get involve in summer internship in ongc ..
it will be very kind of you..
you can reply me on my id...
[email protected]
29th August 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam,,
i am student of instrumentation engineering ,,requesting you to plz tell me hw to apply summer internships in ongc
i will be very thankful to u if u let me knw..
rply me on id..
[email protected]
2nd April 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech 3yr. (mechanical eng....) i wana know how when fill up the training application from.
2nd April 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

ii am student of b.tech 3yr. (mechanical eng....) i wana know how when fill up the training application from..
[email protected]
11th April 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir im the student of BSc.it of fifth sem so how may i apply for summer training at ongc
10th February 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
My son is doing his B Tech in Mech Engg and now in 6th Sem. He wants to do summer training at your Mumbai training centre, whom shall I contact for this ? my e-mail id is [email protected]
23rd December 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

How can i apply for summer internship in ONGC pursuing my 3rd year petroleum engineering please kind me adwise to mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?